Mornings can be hectic and mornings can be chaotic, but mornings shouldn't be complicated. And with Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes for breakfast, mornings have never been easier! Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes are the perfect way to make breakfast for a crowd!
Not only because they're easy to whip up, but also because one single pan of pancakes yields soft and light-as-air flapjacks that provide plenty of servings. Just top with a dusting of sugar and mix together your ingredients in one bowl — then let the oven do the rest. In under 30 minutes you'll have yourself an irresistibly scrumptious, blueberry-filled breakfast without all the usual hassle of preparing pancakes. With Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes, there's no need to stand over a stove flipping pancakes one by one –– why not give them a try today?
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 T. mild-flavored extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ large ripe banana
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1¼ c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 T. pure maple syrup (+ more to serve)
- 1½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1½ c. blueberries, divided
1 c. sliced strawberries, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease a small, rimmed baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the greased sheet pan and top with one cup of blueberries.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the batter is set in the center, slightly puffed up, and golden brown around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for ways to make your Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes even more delicious, you have plenty of options. For starters, you can use different kinds of fruit. Try substituting your blueberries for raspberries or blackberries. You could also add some chopped apples. To give it an extra kick of flavor, you could experiment with adding different types of extracts like almond or vanilla. If you feel like getting really creative, why not try making shredded coconut and walnut pancakes with cream cheese and honey topping? The possibilities are endless!
For storage, you'll definitely want to keep your Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes mixture in the fridge. It will last a few days, allowing you to whip up and enjoy a delicious breakfast every morning without having to start from scratch each time. This is perfect for busy folks who can't spend tons of time cooking but still want to enjoy an indulgent breakfast. Plus, with all the juicy blueberries in the pancakes, fridge storage ensures they stay fresh enough to eat.
Making Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes can seem intimidating for those that are new to baking, but the top tips to know will make the process a breeze!
First, use a nonstick pan when making your pancakes. This will help the pancakes pull away from the sides of the pan easily and avoid sticking to it.
Secondly, be sure to preheat your oven before you begin mixing together your ingredients. This helps get the batter started quickly and will ensure your pancakes don’t sit too long in an unheated oven.
Finally, top off your pancakes with fresh or frozen blueberries just before they go in the oven. The added blueberries will bring another layer of sweetness while still allowing your pancake mixture to puff up.
Following these top tips easily have you on your way to making some delicious Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes!
Visit the search results to see which questions come up under the People also ask section for your primary keyword, and answer them here
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: