A Brimmig Black Bean Dip is a delicious and healthy recipe that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It's so versatile that you can add any topping to it and have a delicious side dish or appetizer.
Plus, your friends and kids will love dipping their chips in it! So if you're looking for an innovative way to get extra protein into your meals, then Brimming Black Bean Dip is for you!
When it comes to finding the perfect healthy and tasty recipe, the Black Bean Dip certainly hits all the marks!
When it comes to finding the perfect healthy and tasty recipe, the Black Bean Dip certainly hits all the marks! Not only is this dish nutritious and full of protein, but it's also incredibly easy to make. Simply combine black beans, garlic onions and spices in a blender then serve as a dip or spread on crackers for a delicious snack. It also makes for an excellent side dish for dinner parties with friends and family or lunchtime with the kids; each person can customize their own dip and find out which combination is their favorite. If you're looking for something that's quick, healthy and fun to make, then give this Black Bean Dip recipe a try!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- When it comes to finding the perfect healthy and tasty recipe, the Black Bean Dip certainly hits all the marks!
- Ingredients needed to make A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- Instructions for making A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- Variations on the Brimming Black Bean Dip recipe
- Storage for the A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- Top tips for making A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- A Brimming Black Bean Dip
Ingredients needed to make A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- 1 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 14-oz. Cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 T. Tomato paste
- 1 t. Smoked paprika
- 2 t. Ground cumin
- ½ t. Dried oregano
- ½ c. Frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- ½ Red onion, finely diced
- ½ c. Sour cream
- ½ c. Fresh parsley, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Instructions for making A Brimming Black Bean Dip
- In a medium pot, add olive oil, black beans, tomato paste, smoked paprika, cumin, and oregano.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the beans are warmed through, and the spices are very fragrant 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash using a potato masher. If you prefer a smoother texture, you can also blend the dip using a blender.
- Transfer the dip to a serving plate and top with corn, tomato, red onion, sour cream, and parsley.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Variations on the Brimming Black Bean Dip recipe
Are you looking to switch up your usual Black Bean Dip recipe? There's no need to worry—making variations to it can be both fun and tasty! If you're having dinner with family or friends, why not try adding some diced tomatoes and bell peppers for an extra burst of color and flavor? You could also give the dip a Mexican twist by stirring in fresh cilantro, chili powder, and jalapeños. For kids' parties, try cutting back on the spiciness and use shredded cheese instead of cubes as toppings. Additionally, adding whole wheat bread or crackers can make this classic dip even healthier for all. Get creative with your ideas — there are endless possibilities when it comes to adding variations to the delicious Black Bean Dip recipe!
Storage for the A Brimming Black Bean Dip
When it comes to storage time for your Black Bean Dip recipe, you have plenty of time to enjoy the delicious dinner it brings to your table. This healthy dish is a favorite among friends and family and great for kids too! You can store the dip in the fridge for up to five days, so go ahead and make it with ease of mind knowing it won't go bad on you. This meal is definitely worth trying out - and you can keep going back for more with its prolonged storing possibilities!
Top tips for making A Brimming Black Bean Dip
If you’re looking for a healthy, delicious dinner option to share with your family and friends, the Black Bean Dip recipe is a great option. To get the most out of this tasty dish, here are some top tips: use canned black beans (drained and rinsed) in lieu of dried beans; adjust seasonings to taste; add extra texture and flavor with chopped green onions or peppers. Enjoy with tortilla chips or bun-sized rolls for an easy, delicious dinner that's sure to please everyone from young kids to adults!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: