Creamy, delicious cheesecake with a fresh strawberry topping is the dessert you've been dreaming of. The Instant Pot® makes it easy to prepare this dessert in no time flat. This creamy dessert can be enjoyed all year round and requires minimal ingredients.
Added bonus - everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen preparing it! Everyone will likely be asking for more when they taste the classic combination of buttery graham cracker crust and rich cream cheese filling topped with juicy strawberries. You won't believe how easy it is to make this amazing dessert in an Instant Pot®!
Instant Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries is the hit dessert of the moment. Combining classic velvety cheesecake with an array of freshly picked berries, it combines a perfect balance of creamy and tangy in one delicious concoction. Whether it's bright and vibrant strawberry, sweet and tart blueberry, or deep and dark raspberry – this dessert has something for everyone. It's no wonder that people can't get enough of this hit dish!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Active cook time: 30 minutes (+ time to come to pressure)
Natural release: 7-10 minutes
Time to chill: 4 hours to overnight
Ingredients needed to make Instant Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
Crust Ingredients:1 c. almond flour
1 t. real vanilla extract
3 T. granulated or powdered monk fruit sweetener
3 T. unsalted butter, melted
2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, room temperature
1 t. real vanilla extract
3 T. powdered monk fruit sweetener*
2 large eggs, room temperature
¼ c. heavy cream, room temperature
*For a sweeter cheesecake, add an additional 1-2 T. of sweetener
1¼ c. water
1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced lengthwise (as pictured)
½ c. fresh blueberries
2 T. powdered monk fruit sweetener, for garnish (optional)
Instructions for making Instant Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
- Coat the inside of the springform pan with the non-stick cooking spray or cut the parchment paper to fit the bottom and line the sides. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press the crumbly crust into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and spread it into a uniform layer covering the entire bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer until ready to use.
- To prepare the batter, beat the room-temperature cream cheese on medium-low speed until just blended. (Do not overwork to avoid incorporating extra air into the batter).
- Add the vanilla extract and beat for 10 seconds or until just combined.
- Add the monk fruit sweetener and beat for 10-15 seconds or until just combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to incorporate any remaining ingredients into the batter.
- Add the heavy cream and beat for another 10-15 seconds to combine.
- Finally, add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just incorporated into the batter. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as above.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the batter on top of the chilled crust. Smooth into a uniform layer and gently tap the pan on the counter several times to release any air bubbles in the batter.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot® cooking container and place the springform pan onto the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot®. Carefully place the trivet with the handles positioned upwards for easy removal.
- Add the lid and lock into place. Select the “Manual” button and make sure it is set to “High.” Adjust cook time to 30 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally until the pin drops. Carefully remove the lid and lift the cheesecake out by the trivet handles with potholders. Set on the counter to cool for 10-15 minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and top with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of powdered monk fruit, if desired. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you're looking to make a flavorful and unique dessert, look no further than variations of Instan Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries. An incredibly versatile treat, you can use different types of berries to elevate this classic from a simple cheese cake. For instance, strawberries lend freshness and sweetness that's always a favorite. Or if your tastebuds crave something slightly sour, you can integrate blueberries into the mix for that extra zing your tongue will love. Additionally, crafting variations with wild raspberries is also possible and adds an interesting twist on the gooey mixture tradition!
Special equipment needed:
7” springform pan (for 6-quart Instant Pot®)
Non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper
Here is the springform pan and seals used for this recipe:
It's a dilemma many of us face - you've made an Instant Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries, but no one can eat it all in one sitting. How long can you keep it in the fridge? As it turns out, storage time depends on the type of toppings you used. If you combined sweet strawberries and creamy cheesecake, storage should be limited to three days maximum due to the fact that fruits become spoiled quickly. But if you opted for a traditional cream cheese topping, storage time is longer and your delicious dessert will last up to five days in the fridge. Be sure to wrap it tightly or store in an airtight container for maximum preservation!
Tip: Batter ingredients MUST be at room temperature for this recipe to work. Allow 2 hours or more to achieve the correct temperature.
A cheesecake is a fan-favorite dessert that pairs well with a variety of fruits and flavors. To make a delicious Instant Pot® cheesecake with fresh strawberries, here are some top tips. First, you want to be sure that the strawberry topping and the filling have been thawed beforehand. This will help to create an even consistency when adding them together in your Instant Pot®. Next, you'll need to grease the springform pan and line it with parchment paper so it will easily release once it cooks. Finally, use an accurate cooking thermometer while the cheese cake is baking in order to ensure that it's done all the way through. Follow these top tips for making Instant Pot® Cheesecake with Fresh Berries for your next sweet treat!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: