Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies are the perfect sweet treat! Not only do they boast an unforgettable flavor with their mix of spices and tangy strawberries, but the crunch of the cookie is unbeatable.
Made from cream cheese and fresh strawberries, these dessert cookies have an uncommonly delicious taste. Whether you’re indulging in a single cookie or sharing with friends, strawberry cheesecake cookies make a delightful dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
What makes the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies so special?
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies are a special dessert treat that packs a whole lotta deliciousness into one scrumptious bite. If you love chewy cookies, creamy cheesecake, and sweet strawberries, these special little morsels will be your new favorite snack. They have a bakery-quality crunchy exterior that gives way to an amazingly soft interior (complete with chunks of real strawberry) and the creamiest dollop of cheesecake. Whether you're in the mood for a special treat or just want to satisfy your sweet tooth, Strawberry Cheesecake cookies are definitely the perfect way to go!
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 cookies
- What makes the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies so special?
- Ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Instructions for making Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Variations on the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe
- Equipment needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Storage for the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Top tips for the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe
- The Most Heavenly Made Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
Ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- ¾ c. unsalted butter, softened
- ½ c. light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ c. white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- ½ c. diced strawberries
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ c. strawberry jam, warmed
Instructions for making Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine butter, light brown sugar, and white sugar in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla; continue whisking until smooth and combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Gently fold in the flour until the mixture is combined and smooth. Fold in strawberries.
- Divide the mixture into 12 cookies and shape them into balls. Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet and using the back of your spoon or your fingers, press an indent into the center of each cookie.
- Place the baking sheet with the cookies in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and fill the indents with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake cookies until golden and puffed, 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Drizzle the cookies with warm jam and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Variations on the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe
If you're looking to take a classic dessert to the next level, variations of the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie are a great way to do that. These variations range from adding different types of fruit for an extra tart kick, different kinds of cheese for an added creaminess, or even variations of baking techniques in order to get the perfect cookie. There's no wrong way to make these delightful treats and let your imagination run wild with all the variations possible! With its sweet yet delicate flavor along with the mixture of fruit and cheese, these cookies are sure to be a hit no matter what variation you decide on.
Equipment needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
Storage for the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
When it comes to storage, you'll be glad to know that Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies don't require many special storage instructions. These delicious dessert cookies can easily last an entire week when stored properly in an airtight container - ideal for when you're wanting to enjoy a yummy treat every day! Beyond that however, its important to note that the flavour and texture of the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies may begin to change after a week and therefore it's best to enjoy them sooner rather than later.
Top tips for the Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies recipe
Making desserts can be tricky and it is important to get it right, especially when baking Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies! Making sure you have all the ingredients listed, along with top tips, is key to achieving that perfect cookie. Start by preheating your oven to 350°F. When melting the butter, take extra care that it does not overheat or burn. When mixing in the cream cheese, ensure everything is well blended and smooth. Finally, top off each cookie with a fresh strawberry slice for an added pop of flavor. But however you decide to make these delicious cookies, always make sure you follow top tips and measure the ingredients correctly for success!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: